JK ELEMENT PLATE
The new JK Element Plate from Vector Off-Road replaces the OEM tire carrier. It gives the user the option of a clean "delete" look, relocating the license plate with an aftermarket third brake light, or using the plate as a carrier for extra water/fuel/supplies.
The Element Plate provides the following benefits:
- Mount for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage containers. The plate can hold qty 2-1 gallon RotoPax containers, or qty 2-2 gallon RotoPax Containers.
- Re-Use the OEM mounting holes and OEM bolts to mount the Element Plate (no drilling required for installation).
- Maintain the OEM rear cargo-door baffle.
- Relocation point for the license plate with pre-lasered holes for the license plate, and the combination Off-Road Only (ORO) 3rd Brakelight/license plate light. (ORO 3rd brake light must be purchased separately, does not work with OEM 3rd brake light).
- The Element plate can be used for a license plate relocation point, or the Rotopax mount. It can't be used for both options at the same time.
- As pictured below, an optional RotoPax Universal Mounting Plate can be fitted to the Element Plate. The addition of the RotoPax universal mounting plate allows qty. 4, 2 gallon RotoPax containers, or qty. 2, 4 gallon containers to mount to the Element Plate.
- 10 GA Steel Construction (~.13" thickness)
- Standard finish - black wrinkle powder coat.
- Includes Element Base Plate only. The Element Third Brake Light Riser is sold separately (PART #011-005).
-Fits: 2007-Current Jeep Wrangler 2 & 4 Door
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the JK Element Plate is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.